By using this service/s in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Site, you the “user” agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and / or available via hyperlinks. This Agreement applies to ALL users of the Services, including without limitation; users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the website.This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Buyizzy chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature . This Agreement is binding, regardless of where you may reside. If you have any questions, please refer to the Help section of the website.
- Buyizzy is a Marketplace:
Buyizzy acts as a marketplace to allow users to sell and buy certain goods in a fixed-price format. Buyizzy is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Buyizzy has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
Buyizzy does not pre-screen users, but attempts to pre-screen content or information provided by users where possible, but it does not guarantee that this will take place. Buyizzy cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction, however in instances whereby a transaction is not completed (item not delivered), Buyizzy will take action and refund the buyer their money in a way they see fit. Buyizzy takes responsibility for all 3D transactions completed on www.buyizzy.com. Buyizzy cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user. Buyizzy encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the site, however sharing of personal information is strictly prohibited and breaking of such a rule may result in a user being banned. By using our website, the “user” agrees that Buyizzy is a marketplace and as such, is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Buyizzy. Users use Buyizzy services at their own risk.
- Eligibility of Membership
Buyizzy’s services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Buyizzy may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions. Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Buyizzy’s services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for all activities.
By using Buyizzy, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by Buyizzy’s policies as stated in the Agreement and the Buyizzy policy documents listed below as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by Buyizzy, each of which is incorporated herein by reference and each of which may be updated by Buyizzy from time to time without notice to you:
Buyizzy Shield Policy
Buyizzy Fees Policy
Buyizzy’s Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
In addition, Buyizzy may subject you to additional terms and conditions from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
Buyizzy shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Password: Keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. Buyizzy cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure.
Account Information: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. To sell items on Buyizzy you must provide and maintain valid payment information such as valid credit card information.
Account Transfer: You may not transfer or sell your Buyizzy account and User ID to another party. You are responsible for all activity on the account and User ID. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. Right to Refuse Service Buyizzy reserves the right (in Buyizzy’s sole discretion), to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Buyizzy reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Products, Offers and Selling
Buyizzy maintains an organised, centralised product catalogue. Sellers may submit an offer to sell against an existing product listing or submitnew product listings to Buyizzy’s catalogue. You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in your Buyizzy store.
Products Should a product not exist in Buyizzy’s catalogue, sellers may submit new product listings, where upon approval they will become a part of Buyizzy’s catalogue and the property of Buyizzy.Your product listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All products must be listed in an appropriate category. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the product for sale in that listing. Each unique item must have its own listing. Product images should not have any watermarks and should meet Buyizzy’s quality standards. Buyizzy does not allow duplicate product listings.
Offers: An offer is a seller’s proposal to sell a given quantity of product at a given price. All offers on Buyizzy must be for sale. By making an offer to sell on the Site you warrant that you and all aspects of the item comply with Buyizzy’s published policies. You also warrant that you may legally sell the item.
Inventory: Buyizzy strongly discourages sellers from offering products for sale that you do not have in stock.
Store Policies: All sellers are strongly encouraged to outline store policies for their Buyizzy store. These policies may include, for example, shipping, returns and selling policies. Sellers must create reasonable policies in good faith and must abide by such policies. All store policies must comply with Buyizzy’s site-wide policies. Sellers are responsible for enforcing their own reasonable store policies. Buyizzy reserves the right to request that a seller modify a store policy.
Binding Sale: Sellers are responsible for accurately listing their offers, and buyers are responsible for reading the description of products before making a purchase. All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order, typically within 48 hours or less. The buyer is obligated to deliver appropriate payment for items purchased, unless there is an exceptional circumstance.
Fee Avoidance The price stated in each product offer must be an accurate representation of the sale. Sellers may charge reasonable shipping and handling fees to cover the costs for packaging and shipping orders. Sellers may not charge excessive shipping fees or otherwise attempt to avoid fees. You may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Buyizzy transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission. Shipping time must be mentioned on each product, if it is not mentioned, it must be shipped and delivered within 7 working days.
- Fees and Billing:
Joining and setting up a store on Buyizzy is free. This excludes other sales channels on Buyizzy that may have separate fees. Buyizzy charges fees as a percentage of the order value when an item is sold. Buyizzy’s Fees Policy, (subject to change), is incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Changes to the Fees Policy and the fees for Buyizzy’s services are effective after Buyizzy provides you with at least three (3) days’ notice by posting the changes on the Site or informing you through official communication channels. However, Buyizzy may choose to temporarily change the Fees Policy and the fees for Buyizzy’s services for promotional events; such changes are effective when Buyizzy posts the temporary promotional event on the Site. Buyizzy may, at Buyizzy’s sole discretion, change some or all of Buyizzy’s services at any time. In the event Buyizzy introduces a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in ZAR. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with using Buyizzy. Buyizzy provides tools that detail the fees that are owed for a given period. On requesting a payout, sellers are paid out on a net basis after any fees that are due are deducted from a seller’s qualifying order total. A qualifying order is one where a buyer has received their purchase and has had at least seven (7) days to confirm that their purchase is in order. Any additional fees (for example; marketing or advertising) need to be paid upfront or will be invoiced to the seller’s email address on file or via Buyizzy’s tools at Buyizzy’s discretion. The seller must pay any amounts due in full within 3 days of the date of the invoice, or the account will be considered past due. In certain situations, including but not limited to a void or invalid transaction, Buyizzy may issue a credit for the applicable fees to a seller’s billing statement.
Fees and Termination: If Buyizzy terminates a listing or if you close your account, or if the payment of your Buyizzy fees cannot be completed for any reason, you remain obligated to pay Buyizzy for all unpaid fees plus any penalties, if applicable. If the seller’s account is not paid in full and becomes past due, the seller risks penalties such as the suspension of privileges and / or termination of the account and other collection mechanisms (including retaining collection agencies and legal counsel). If you have a question or wish to dispute a charge, please contact Buyizzy directly.
- Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Buyizzy and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on Buyizzy.
Your Content and your use of Buyizzy shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Violate this Agreement, Buyizzy Guidelines, Seller Guidelines, any site policy or community guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination or false advertising)
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Buyizzy staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
- Interfere with another seller’s business or store
- Take any action that may undermine online reviews or feedback
- Be obscene, pornographic or contain child pornography
- Be politically critical, culturally or religiously offensive, contrary to the public interest or a threat to national security
- Be considered to be promoting gambling
- Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Host images that are not part of a listing
- Modify, adapt or hack Buyizzy or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Buyizzy;
- Appear to create liability for Buyizzy or cause Buyizzy to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Buyizzy’s ISPs or other suppliers
- Buyizzy is currently only operational in South Africa
The following types of items are prohibited on Buyizzy: Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, and Medical Drug Claims, live animals, other edibles and anything illegal in South Africa.
- Alcohol and Tobacco products: E-cigarettes and E-liquid, including all forms of vaporizers and smoke-able and their components such as atomizers, drip tips, and e-cigarette batteries, Shisha, tobacco for shisha, including all forms of accessories and components. Drugs and intoxicating herbal substances, including substances used for recreational and medicinal purposes, regardless of their legality, Drug paraphernalia, including for example, items with a carburetor; slides and / or items with a slide; bongs and bubblers; and vaporizers. Medical drugs or listings that contain medical drug claims. Medical Drug claims are statements that claim a causal relationship between a substance and the prevention, healing, or treatment of a physical condition or disease. A listing must not make such claims in the presentation of an item, including the title, description, tags, or images in the listing.
- Animal Products: Items derived from or created using any animal species designated as threatened or endangered are banned from Buyizzy. The following are examples: Alligator; Bear; Cheetah; Chimpanzee; Chinchilla; Elkhorn and Stag horn Coral; Cougar; Eagle; Elephant; Gorilla; Jaguar; Lemur; Leopard; Lion; Lynx; Monkey; Ocelot; Rhinoceros; Seal; Sea-lion; Tiger; Wallaby; Whale; Zebra. Items derived from or created using pigs including pork and its by-products. Ivory or bones from ivory-producing animals such as whales or elephants are also prohibited, including tusks, elk ivory, fossilized ivory, and wooly mammoth ivory. Items made from human remains. Cow leather and sheep’s wool produced in a humane way will be allowed on the website.
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutritional Products: Any pharmaceuticals or nutritional products that require a license, unless you have a license to sell them into the jurisdiction that you are shipping them into
- Gamboling Products Any items that explicitly promote gamboling
- Religious Items, Musical Instruments: Any other such item which is likely to affect religious sentiments. Musical instruments, or items solely intended for the purpose of creating music.
- Pornography and Sexual Content: Pornography of any sort is prohibited on Buyizzy. Items of an overtly sexual nature, including sex toys, BDSM items and any items explicitly intended for sexual use that may be culturally sensitive.
Hazardous Materials, Recalled Items, and Weapons Hazardous Materials, for example, explosives (fireworks or sparklers), flammable items (including liquids or loose matches), gases, radioactive material, toxic substances (such as poisons)
- Items that have been recalled by governments or manufacturers
- Items that present an unreasonable risk of harm, even if they have not been the subject of a recall. This would include, for example, items that present a choking hazard
- Weapons of any kind that are intended to inflict harm on a person
- Guns, knives or other blatant weapons
- Imitation weapons that look real
Items that Promote, Support, or Glorify Hatred Items promote, support or glorify hatred toward people or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender or disability.
- Items that support or commemorate current or historical hate groups, including propaganda or collectibles. Examples of hate groups include Nazi or Neo-Nazi groups, Ku Klux Klan (KKK) groups, white supremacist group or misogynist groups.
- Items that contain racial slurs or derogatory terms in reference to protected groups.
Illegal Items, Items Promoting Illegal Activity, Highly Regulated Items and Internationally Regulated Items Illegal items, items that promote illegal activity, including counterfeit or stolen items, will not be tolerated or allowed.
- Items that are restricted by having to be licensed to sell, unless you have a license to sell them in the jurisdiction that you are shipping them to, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutritional products and some types of food
- Buyizzy provides a direct connection between buyers and sellers around the world. That means that when you enter into a transaction across international borders, you are responsible for complying with international trade restrictions, regardless of your location
Items that promote, support or glorify acts of violence or harm towards self or others, including credible threats of harm or violence towards self or others.
- Items that glorify human suffering or tragedies, including items that commemorate or honor serial killers
- Items that attempt to exploit natural disasters or human tragedies
- Items that encourage self-mutilation, starvation, or other self-harm
Policy: Re-Posting Content By posting content on Buyizzy, it is possible for an outside website or a third party to re-post that Content. You agree not to hold Buyizzy responsible for any dispute concerning this use. If you choose to display your own Buyizzy-hosted image on another website, the image must provide a link back to its original listing page on Buyizzy.
Idea Submissions Buyizzy considers any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, proposals or other material submitted to it by users via the Site, mobile applications, or otherwise (other than the Content and the tangible items sold on the Site by users) (collectively, the “Material”) to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Buyizzy shall not be liable for the disclosure or use of such Material. If, at Buyizzy’s request, any member sends Material to improve the site (for example through the Forums or to customer support), Buyizzy will also consider that Material to be non-confidential and nonproprietary and Buyizzy will not be liable for use or disclosure of the Material. Any communication by you to Buyizzy is subject to this Agreement. You hereby grant and agree to grant Buyizzy, under all of your rights in the Material, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit such Material for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including but not limited to incorporating it in the API, documentation, or any product or service, without compensation or accounting to you and without further recourse by you.
Information Control Buyizzy does not control the Content provided by users that is made available on Buyizzy. You may find some Content to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. There are also risks of people acting under false pretense. By using Buyizzy, you agree to accept such risks and that Buyizzy (and Buyizzy’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) are not responsible for any and all acts or omissions of users on Buyizzy. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe buying and selling when using Buyizzy. Please also report any inaccurate, offensive or deceptive content to Buyizzy for review.
Other Resources: Buyizzy is not responsible for the availability of outside websites or resources linked to or referenced on the Site. Buyizzy does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that Buyizzy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or resources.
- Users may not arrange and attend online virtual meetings or in-person meetings (“Meetings”) with one or more individuals met on Buyizzy and hold Buyizzy responsible. Users are solely responsible for their interactions with others. Users must comply with Buyizzy’s policies and acknowledge and agree to comply with the laws of the city, county and country in which the Meeting occurs. Additional eligibility requirements for a particular group or Meeting may be set by the group’s contact person. Buyizzy is not involved with user generated groups, the groups’ requirements, or the Meetings.
- Buyizzy does not supervise or control the Meetings, user-initiated online or offline gatherings, or the interactions among and between users and other persons or companies. Users are solely responsible for interactions with others. Users understand that Buyizzy does screen its sellers, however we will not be held responsible for transactions as individuals should use their own judgment when shopping online. All users agree to exercise caution and good judgment in all interactions with others.
- Buyizzy does not recommend meeting offline or in person. Buyizzy cannot be held responsible or intervene in any disputes between a buyer and seller If it is brought to our notice that certain sellers and buyers areconducting business offline, Buyizzy has the right to suspend their account/s.
- Resolution of Disputes and Release
Disputes with Buyizzy In the event a dispute arises between you and Buyizzy, please contact Buyizzy directly. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be settled accordingly. Disputes with Users or Third Parties In the event of a dispute between you and another user or a third party, we encourage you to contact the user or third party to resolve the dispute amicably.If a buyer and seller are unable to resolve a dispute resulting from a transaction that occurs on Buyizzy, they may choose to participate in Buyizzy’s case system in order to resolve the dispute. Cases are escalated for review and resolution by Buyizzy. Buyizzy provides its dispute resolution process for the benefit of its’ users. Buyizzy has no obligation to resolve disputes between users or between users and outside parties. To the extent that Buyizzy attempts to resolve a dispute, Buyizzy will do so in good faith based solely on Buyizzy’s policies. Buyizzy will not make judgments regarding legal issues or claims. You release Buyizzy (and Buyizzy’s officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with disputes with one or more users, or an outside party.
Buyizzy’s Intellectual Property: Buyizzy’s trademarks (graphics, logos, designs, page headers/footers) may not be used, including as part of trademarks and or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner, unless permission in sought and given in writing. Permission should be from an authorized personal email address/ account.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in Buyizzy’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Buyizzy’s infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site
No Warranty Buyizzy, Buyizzy’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and Buyizzy’s suppliers provide Buyizzy’s web site and services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. Buyizzy, Buyizzy’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and Buyizzy’s suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In addition, no advice or information (oral or written) obtained by you from Buyizzy shall create any warranty. Some countries do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from country to country.
Breach Without limiting any other remedies, Buyizzy may, without notice, and without refunding any fees, delay or immediately remove Content. It may also warn Buyizzy’s community of a user’s actions, issue a warning to a user, temporarily suspend a user, temporarily or indefinitely suspend a user’s account privileges, terminate a user’s account, prohibit access to the Site, and take technical and legal steps to keep a user off the Site and refuse to provide services to a user if any of the following apply:
- Buyizzy reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate a person’s account or any accounts held by that person by virtue of association, including all usernames under which that person operates on Buyizzy.
Liability Limit: In no event shall Buyizzy, and (as applicable) Buyizzy’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees or Buyizzy’s suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and / or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the site, Buyizzy’s services, or this agreement, including without limitation, lost profits, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any special, incidental or consequential damages. Buyizzy’s liability, and (as applicable) the liability of Buyizzy’s subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to the greater of (a) the amount of fees you pay to Buyizzy in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to liability, and (b) US Dollars $100. Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold Buyizzy and (as applicable) Buyizzy’s parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No Guarantee: Buyizzy does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control.
Legal Compliance, Licensing and Approvals, Taxes: You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site and any Buyizzy service and, if applicable, your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. Should you require licensing, business licensing, approval of government related bodies or approvals from government to use the Site and any Buyizzy services, you shall be responsible for acquiring any such licenses or approvals. In addition, you shall be responsible for paying any and all taxes applicable to any purchases or sales of items you make using the Services (excluding any taxes on Buyizzy’s net income).
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
No Agency: You and Buyizzy are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Choice of Law: This Agreement shall in all respects be interpreted and construed with and by the laws of the South Africa.
Survival: Sections 4 (Fees and Services, Fees and Termination), 6 (Content, License), 7 (Information Control), 8 (Meetings, Groups or User Fees), 9 (Resolution of Dispute and Release), 10 (Buyizzy’s Intellectual Property), 11 (Access and Interference), 12 (Privacy), 13 (No Warranty), 12 (Breach), 15 (Liability Limit), 16 (Indemnity), 17 (No Guarantee), 19 (Severability), 20 (No Agency), 22 (Choice of Law) shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and (Your Company) chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, PO Box 37375, The atrium, Durban 4067
Notices: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Buyizzy or, in your case, to the email address you provide to Buyizzy (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, Buyizzy may give you notice by registered post, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Buyizzy. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing. For issues with intellectual property, please provide the notice as specified in Buyizzy’s Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy. If you notice an item listed on Buyizzy which should not be there, we urge you to report it to us buy sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate it as soon as we can.
- Payment options accepted are mainly via Visa, MasterCard, Mobicred or by bank transfer into the Buyizzy’s bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- 1 Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for Buyizzy via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Buyizzy may in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Company information This website is run by Jiltin Investments CC Trading online as Buyizzy.com
If you have any further queries, please get in touch with us on Email: email@example.com ( Pinetown Durban)